Lunch and networking
Breakout Session - Stream 1
Starting with ecommerce
Ecommerce is a big, fast growing, great opportunity for designers. This session is designed for those new to, or not confident with, ecommerce. We'll start from the beginning with an in depth look at getting an ecommerce site setup. We'll cover off some basic principles including:
- Managing ecommerce projects well
- Ecommerce design principles
- Managing products
- Client handover
- Sales and promotions
- Ecommerce marketing basics
Breakout Session - Stream 2
Become an ecommerce expert
You'll shape the agenda for this session for those that already have some ecommerce projects completed. Submit the topics you'd like covered here.
Check out these thought starters:
- The rise of unorthodox ecommerce (food boxes, digital downloads)
- How to get the best out of inventory integrations
- Help, the ecommerce site I built is not generating sales
- My client has a super specific use case for ecommerce, how do I make it work?
- Is the Ecommerce Pro plan worth the investment for my client?
- How can I manage ecommerce projects better?
Topic submissions close April 1st
Partner awards dinner
6 pm — Late
The Rocketspark Partner Awards are a celebration of partner business success and design skill. Tuesday 20th April 6:00pm - late. Check out the Awards that are up for grabs.